Case Challenges work to differentiate your brand from others in a crowded marketplace or when additional physician education is essential for proper treatment and diagnosis.
- Up to 3 patient cases provide insight on the unique patient experience, scalable based on client needs
- Hypothetical patient cases or cases based on real patient examples, based on brand’s needs
- Faculty interviews provide perspective on real-life patient cases with text-based profiles describing each unique patient experience
- Physicians gain insight on appropriate patient selection related to current treatment options
- New cases reinforce knowledge of brand (eg, product indications)
- Aids in market conditioning and brand education where knowledge gaps in current treatment regimens exist, or for brands in highly competitive areas
- Add user polling to gain market insight